The Turkish Infrastructure forum is a one day event to discuss and debate on the progress of infrastructure projects in Turkey with particular focus on investment opportunities and PPPs. The event will consist of several discussion and open debates, it will also highlight challenges and lessons learned when executing PPP & Infrastructure projects.
The first half of the day will be dedicated to PPPs in turkey while the afternoon the will focus on other investment opportunities in Turkey such as energy, social and transportation markets.
Global Network Forums meetings offer the perfect opportunity to discover the latest updates and to discuss your own challenges and solutions with your peers through interactive networking and open discussion on how to improve current models in place by sharing experiencing and drawing from case studies examples.
Key Topic Include
- Turkish Economic Overview
- PPP Investment Landscape – What Will the Future Look Like?
- PPPs in Turkey: Lessons Learned so far
- How are service providers and lenders responding to political changes
- What can be done to combat the risk in executing infrastructure projects?
- Case studies & updates on new and on-going projects: what can we learn
- Real Estate & Energy Investment Opportunities
- Panel discussion: What are the expectations and concerns of investors & operators in Turkey?
Who Will Attend?
Policy makers, government officials, investment & private banks, private equity firms, construction companies, concession companies, economists, project financing specialist, financing advisers, consultants, legal firms, and PPP experts.
Registration & Rates = GBP 600
Why you cannot miss this event
Deepen you legal knowledge on how to prepare an effective PPP plan and also keep up to date with political and regulatory changes
Participate in interactive panel discussion focused on interest area and have your questions answered.
Strengthen & showcase your brand, products and services
View the agenda